Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies



So this morning I decided to make a batch of these yummy mini chocolate chippers.  This is a lower fat and calorie recipe and they are pretty tiny, but I'm trying to be good and eat healthier.  They taste fantastic and super chocolatey and there's no sugar substitutes or anything artificial in them.  I doubled the recipe because I wanted to freeze some of the dough so I can make some cookies for when I visit my friends this weekend.  I also added extra vanilla extract because my mom would always do this when she baked her cookies and they just have a much richer decadent taste. The recipe has you set the oven at 375 degrees, but I lowered it to 350 and only baked these little chippers for 5 minutes.  I like my cookies pretty soft and because they are so tiny they bake up quick.  Also forewarning, pretty sure my cat, Annie, will be in almost every post.  She follows me everywhere (which I love), but she watched the rain out the window, while I made these cookies and I had to include her.  What are some of your favorite dessert recipes?










No comments:

Post a Comment